Saturday, February 8, 2014

Lovers love, Liars Lie parto des

"I have always been in love with him. But I kept it down in me, secretly, I held it close to my heart, silently. I kept myself busy, I don't want to remember him.Because it hurts Lin. I was deeply attached to him, to our remembrance. It hurts Lin. And I don't know when will this hurting stop. Have you ever feel this way to someone? I feel so burdened,so fragile.

So I took the easy way. I took the pills. It helps a lot. Even only for awhile.That's better than nothing right Lin? This heart of mine is very stubborn Lin. No matter how many pills I popped, the hurting stays. It lingers. Anywhere I go, I'll hear his voice, anything I read, I see his name. And it never stops. And I don't think I can bare this anymore Lin. I'm losing my senses. And he's getting married soon Lin. With someone else. Someone prettier, someone better. How many pills more do I have to pop to stop this Lin?

I'm already dying inside. Do you think God will forgive me if I take my own time Lin? Because this is getting unbearable. I want to meet my Ma, Lin. I want her."

Lin stared at Amy directly to her eyes, boring her skull and brain. Tears was building up in Lin's window of soul. Lin raised up her hand and slapped Amy across her face, leaving her palm with stinging sensation as red as Amy's cheek. Feeling remorse, Lin took her hand and held it to her chest, tightly.

"How. Could you. Even. Think. Of. That.?! Can't you see, there's so many others who still loves you, probably more than that man could ever love you? Am I not worth for you to live your life?! Does our friendship means nothing at all to you?!" Tears streaming down Lin's cheek. Her fair skin was turning red. She was both angry and hurt.

"You don't get it don't you Amy? Everybody else around you loves you, very much.You can't always have what you want Amy. That's life. You taught me that. Yes, he did love you before. You had an amazing love story. But that was ages ago. He moved on. So should you! Have you ever think of the point being in relationship with a guy who doesn't truly loves you? Does killing yourself will make any of this better? No. It wont. It will end up hurting others Amy. Others who still loves you. Me, I love you Amy.

Please. Don't ever think of that. Ever again. You made me feel alive when I thought I was living a dying life. How could you take your own life when you gave me back mine? Please Amy. Promise me." Lin wept. Her eyes was puffy, her nose was bright red. She hugged Amy tightly, not letting her go. She kept on whispering "Promise me. Promise me. Promise me. Promise."

"You are shocking Lin." Amy said, smiling.
"What are you talking about. Its you who talk about loving and dying and you claimed I shocked you?"
"I never thought you could talk so much in a day."
"Shut up. You shocked me."
"I know. That's why I bought you that cake. Happy Birthday girl!" Amy screamed happily

Lin cried. She sobbed. "This is not funny, retard. I was scared."
"I know, I know, its okay. We'll be scared together."
"You dumb ass."

Amy took a slice of the cake she bought

_______________________________

Then aku malas tiba2 bila. hahahahahahahaha biasa ah aku. kbye.