1. Family. Mummy and Walid. Along, Angah, Ateh, Alang, Baby and Adik. Purie,Meh,Ya, Ney,Lyn, Ja,And whoever else, you guys turned my high school year into a very very fun year. We hardly spend time together outside, but the time we spend together inside the school was irreplaceable and I WOULD LOVE TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ORGANISMS THAT INVOLVED IN THIS FAMILY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR MAKING ME SO HAPPY TO GO TO SCHOOL. Fazrin, that means, you too. You’re like uncle or something to us. Thanks Fazreng. I LOVE YOU GUYS. BIG VIRTUAL HUGS!
2. Photography Club. HAHAHAHA. The greatest excuse invented in whole wide world to skip classes, legit-ly. Buat pengumuman. Berebut with Puriee masa tu. Haha. Good times. Good times.
3. Tuitions. Both Teacher Hashimah's and Teacher Lau's. Both equally awesome. Teacher Lau ada gosip gosip, kelakar kelakar. Teacher Hashimah ada gosip gosip (among us) and "Proceed." Both of these awesome Additional Mathematics Teacher balanced me. And to get B+ for my SPM is a wonder. THANK YOU SO MUCH TEACHERS! muah!
4. 5 Science Cemerlang. Ya Allah. Kelas ni, hahaha. Kelakar. Senyap. Tapi bising. Senyap tapi selalu hang out sama2. Senyap tapi best. Senyap tapi ada gaduh kan Amar? Kan Shamira? haha. Best. And our Teacher Kong Lai Yin. Every month, support RM 50. Beli cakes. Thank you so much. BEST GILA KOT TIAP TIAP BULAN MAKAN CAKE SECRET RECIPE. AWEEEEESOME NYA HIDUP. Buka puasa sama2!! Definitely big highlight.
5. The Spring Zing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA. Matured me up lah this crazy prom night. Taught me to never wear make up. Next time you pay rm 55, eat all the foods. IGNORE THE ADRENALINE RUSH. Never hold hands with orang lain punya possible boyfriend. Kalau buat mistake, semua kena tanggung, always stand up for your friend walaupun dia tak mintak. And most importantly, I've learnt trust. To not listen to others, bitch talks, but trust each other. Thank you everyone for teaching me these valuable lessons.
And that’s on my high school. I think. That’s all. Kot. Sorry if I didn’t mention anything important, my bad. I just forgot to remember kot? Haha. Have fun. Assalamuaalaikum.