Thursday, February 28, 2013

Rumah Sewa Part 2 : Excited post

Or should I say, rushed post.

Here's how the story goes :

If you read my prior post, you will noticed how angry and frustrated I was with my situation. After the word outburst from yours truly, (which I couldn't really say I'm embarrassed of), the same yours truly went maniac on house searching.

She went full throttle on searching new house to rent. From Kristal Height to yet to her displease, the Commercial House of Section 7.

Okay. I know. I know.

Commercial House of Section 7 (this name sounded so...criminal-like yes? instant hate kan) is a very nice, easy place to stay. Yes. And not to forget, reasonably cheap too. BUT!, it did however lack in sense of privacy and security. And you can't deny about these two things can you?

Okay, I won't start pin pointing bad criteria (hooooo!) I've seen there because I have friends staying there. Respect. (This is totally off record, just between you and me, I really have this image of that place as 'Da Hood'. You know like ghetto kind of place. Hahaha. Sangat scary gitu). It is not entirely bad place, just certain part of it.......................

Off Da Hood.

1st suggestion : Kristal Height (went there before for a sleepover before)
Good : Got swimming pool, excellent maintainance, love the cleanliness, the view, the house overall is very comfortable and almost spacious for 7 people, toilet was clean too
Bad : Quite a distance for my housemate who doesn't drive. She said she had to take two bus to reach there from UiTM (she too, went to Kristal Height for house surveying)
Price :  1700 furnished, 1500 basic. (Too expensive, even for my liking. yela nak expect ape kan. rumah 1050sqft kira ok la ni. But then to find another 5 people to stay with us will be another ride to HellJoy)

I do however have this soft spot for Kristal Height. I really like this place. Not for this sem I guess. Will try to stay here another time. Thanks Kia for bringing me here. I really like it.

2nd suggestion :